RELATIONS WITH ALUMNI
The mission of Alumni Relations is to inform, engage and inspire alumni to stay connected to their alma mater, support its vision and contribute to its success.
- To maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive database of IMS Law College Alumni
- To identify and promote alumni success and achievements to advance the credibility and reputation of the College.
- To maintain, deepen and strengthen an enduring lifelong relationship between alumni and their alma mater through opportunities that promote interaction and engagement with Law College
- To maintain an alumni liaison programme that will encourage alumni to identify themselves with the University; to generate and sustain interest and participation in the University; to inspire alumni to contribute to the development of the University and the promotion of its good name and reputation, locally and internationally.
- To keep alumni informed and connected to Law College through a comprehensive communications and social media programme that inspires commitment to and confidence in the University.
- To support an effective advancement programme through collaboration and cooperation with all entities in the Division of Advancement & Partnerships and the broader IMS law College Community.
Contact us at : email@example.com